View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 09:08 AM   #13
pulsar
Connoisseur
pulsar reads XML... blindfoldedpulsar reads XML... blindfoldedpulsar reads XML... blindfoldedpulsar reads XML... blindfoldedpulsar reads XML... blindfoldedpulsar reads XML... blindfoldedpulsar reads XML... blindfoldedpulsar reads XML... blindfoldedpulsar reads XML... blindfoldedpulsar reads XML... blindfoldedpulsar reads XML... blindfolded

Device: kindle 3, kobo vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by eksdee View Post
The back on mine is held on by snaps . I was surprised at how easily it came off. Just popped a fingernail under the corner *click click click* and it was off. I haven't even owned it for an hour.

I cant see the micro SD slot inside yet but there does seem to be a reset button and the battery visible with just the back cover off. Looks like some screws will have to come off to uncover the main board.
Thanks for the info! Indeed, back cover came off easily, battery as well. I removed all the screws, but can't figure out yet how to get to the main board.

The good news is indeed there is a button under the cover, which must be the "factory reset" one. Anyone cares to try it?

If I manage to get to the mainboard, I'll take a good quality photo of of it, and post it on my flickr page.
pulsar is offline   Reply With Quote