View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 06:43 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@JSWolf: There isn't a option in the metadata plugboard to fiddle with the series info. And the idea of doing what you are suggesting is pretty repulsive to me. One of the problems to me is that you will either get the series info, or get the tags. For books in a series, you don't see the tags. That is inconsistent and doesn't make for a good experience. And sorting will be interesting. And as I frequently mention to Kobo my desire to have a Series list in the firmware, I really don't want to do this.

But, use the Subtitle. That will get what you want for all books and leaves the series info as it is meant to be.
Yes, Subtitle works for what I want. I just want to see what the tag is that I have the books under that do not have series info.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote