View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 06:50 AM   #3
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
That's pretty much the only way to get a replacement display and stay within an affordable price range. (Your link didn't work for me, what I found said $35, usually if you ask the manufacturer what it would cost they quote >$100 or offer some 10-15%-off a new device)

Downside is the replacement part may not work perfectly. My replacement AuraH2O display lost a row and column of pixels... maybe by my own fault, I played a bit too much with fbink, not sure how that stresses the display.

It's a device I bought broken off ebay so it's just for experimentation in the first place, for reading I have another, so it's fine for me.

Good luck?
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote