View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 04:46 PM   #56
flyboy320
Groupie
flyboy320 is a glorious beacon of lightflyboy320 is a glorious beacon of lightflyboy320 is a glorious beacon of lightflyboy320 is a glorious beacon of lightflyboy320 is a glorious beacon of lightflyboy320 is a glorious beacon of lightflyboy320 is a glorious beacon of lightflyboy320 is a glorious beacon of lightflyboy320 is a glorious beacon of lightflyboy320 is a glorious beacon of lightflyboy320 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo wifi E-Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_w View Post
Hi

I've just joined the ranks of Kobo Readers having been given an old eReader Wifi (N647B). As it was new to me I did a factory reset and then connected it. The reader did an update and now exhibits the symptoms that have been described by many others - stuck on booting screen with 7 squares.

I have tried the factory reset sequence to no avail. I have taken the device apart and now have access to the internal micro SD card. PLEASE does anyone have a link to the standard image that I would be able to restore the device with?

I assume that I use the USB Duplicator Image Writer to to transfer the image to SD card?

Thanks in advance

Matt - The proud owner of a bricked eReader Wifi
PM sent...