View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #20
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminrussell View Post
I have the same experience, cool reader works great but Koreader not so much, on the Aura. I don't think it is frozen though, as I can get the screen to respond, but it is blind luck as tapping in blank part of screen will bring up menu if you tap in just the right place, it seems like the screen resolution is not set right for the Aura but I have no idea which config file needs to be changed to adjust it.
Hopefully all such observations will help get it working on the new Aura.

I will add another note to the first post.

@Jim; From your device list it looks like you have a Glo, a Mini, and an AuraHD; as well as a new Aura. Does the process described work on your other Kobos? Does Koreader also?

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote