View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #67
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
Hi, I understand what you are saying, but all of my books are listed on Calibre as author last name first name and then author sort last name, first name. When I first used my Touch I had problems with listing them in alphabetical order and someone on this forum very kindly told me the plug-in to use on Calibre. Since then, it worked a treat and I never altered it. Only after the upgrade have things gone haywire and I still dont understand how it can be "clever i.e. There are four book by Armentrout J.L. they are all in the same folder on the Kobo [pc explorer view] but in the Kobo library 3 are listed together and 1 much later. How can it change one book when all author and author sorts on Calibre are exactly the same?
I suppose what I am trying to achieve is how to load books from Calibre [I only use Calibre and not the Kobo Desktop]& get them listed in the Kobo library alphabetically, surname first. I have a few hundred books and although I do not put them on the Touch all at once, I usually have a few dozen and unless they are in author surname alphabetical order, I find it hard to find a particular author without trawling through many pages. Sorry to keep coming back, but I think Calibre is such a good program, I really would like to master this, even if it means going through the metadata of a few hundred books and amending something to get it right - or amending the plug in. Thanks again
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote