View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:25 AM   #51
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
One small thing about the Kobo driver for Calibre... When I set it to send black and white covers, the covers show up darker on the device than they do when a colour version is sent. It's not a huge problem, it's just less easy to discern the difference between book covers that are similar (eg. in a series). Is there an easy way to change the brightness when conversion to black & white happens?
Sorry, not that I can see. I've just looked at the code that does this, and there aren't any options that could be passed to change something like this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote