View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:46 PM   #9
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
I don't think we'll ever be able to understand the logic of publishers. It's impenetrable!

Yeah, there do seem to be a lot of great recommendations around. It's nice to be able to eavesdrop and catch a few great books, but I'm glad you decided to share some of your findings here.

Following characters as they grow and struggle through multiple books is great. I love getting to see different sides of characters and get really involved with them. That's one of the main reasons I decided to write a series. The Harry Potter books are marvelous, though I'm sure you're not the only one left in the world. Is this a principled stand or are you just waiting for them to come out in ebook versions? I heard they might be doing that in the near future.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote