View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #6
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverjuly View Post
Haha I can understand your sentiment. It's nice to be able to run straight through a series. I just did that with Lost. I'm confident I'll be making announcements as the books come out. Are you on goodreads or anything? It might make it easier for you to find out. This is my goodreads profile.

What series have you read recently? I'm just through the first book in Nancy Famer's The Sea of Trolls series. I really enjoyed it!
I just found the Claudia Hershey series on Smashwords, which I'm enjoying. I'm in the middle of book 2. I flit between series and am also working on the Kathleen Mallory books as well as the Amelia Peabody ones. Plus some miscellaneous non-series books. And Baen finally put up the full version of the newest Jon & Lobo book, Children No More, so I need to read that, as I've been waiting for it.

Sorry you asked??

I looked up the Sea of Trolls series, and it looks interesting. I put it into my Kobo library for future purchase.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote