View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 05:23 AM   #35
tourneur
Zealot
tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
I just received my Inkpad 3 yesterday and it's my first Pocketbook. I loaded some books onto it and got a few questions:
  • Some books are left-aligned and some are justified. It seemingly depends on the book. Is there no justification setting in the OS to make it a certain way for all books? I've got hyphenation turned off fwiw.
  • Bottom margin seems to be inconsistent if I have no footer enabled. Within the same book and with the same margin setting, pages will sometimes creep up to the bottom edge of the screen while the next page leaves a proper whitespace. Is this normal?
  • I simply used the Calibre library I already use for my Kobo and loaded books onto my Pocketbook from that straight away. Any tips or settings I should change in Calibre?

Thanks.
tourneur is offline   Reply With Quote