View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 01:38 PM   #65
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingPie View Post
The --parskip is actually in points, and is independent of the line spacing. I had to crank it up to like 10 to see any noticeable change.

It's "off" by default (0), so it won't effect anyone unless they actually use it.

EDIT: Let me clarify a bit. Line spacing is applied between paragraphs, THEN the parskip is also added. It being zero (0) means no ADDITIONAL spacing is added. Hope that helps.

-Pie
So let me see if I understand, PieLRF is adding a line space between paragraphs and then --parskip can add even more space?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote