View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 02:53 PM   #8
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I have never had any issues at all with my 505. From day 1, I plugged it into Calibre, dragged my books over and it was all good. When I think back to my eBookwise days where I had to log into a web server, upload files and sometimes it took more than one try, log out, log in with the device plugged in and sometimes that took more than one try etc. the 505 is smooth sailing.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote