View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 02:42 PM   #64
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Check Downpour.com. I noticed some there. Not available outside of the US, from the looks of it The books are unabridged, and have no DRM. They also appear to be available at Audible. With the usual DRM that can be handled.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. The Arthurian audiobooks became available a year or two ago, but I meant Mary Stewart's earlier romantic suspense books--Nine Coaches Waiting, My Brother Michael, This Rough Magic, etc. The cassettes and/or CDs were published by Chivers Sound Library in the 1980s (some of the narrations are by Jane Asher, who was once Paul McCartney's girlfriend). They're out of print, and used copies are generally expensive.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote