View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 02:07 PM   #62
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Now that they've all become available as e-books, I feel the need for a Mary Stewart reread someday soon. I just wish audiobooks were readily available--there are old unabridged cassette and CD recordings of at least some of them, but not digital downloads, sadly.
Check Downpour.com. I noticed some there. Not available outside of the US, from the looks of it The books are unabridged, and have no DRM. They also appear to be available at Audible. With the usual DRM that can be handled.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote