View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 08:57 AM   #1
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Librera - a demonstration

I published a demonstration of Ivan Ivanenko's Librera working on the Max2.
I have been loving his product since I adopted Android; back then it was called "PDF Reader" and it appeared to be the best PDF reader around (today, it supports all your main document formats).

Many months ago, I succeeded in making Ivan interested in the world of EPD devices. Interestinlgy, the trigger was: "we now have devices of A4 size, could you please implement double-page rendering?". That's how it started. We had many exchanges, we discussed an amount of ideas - and I also contributed tiny bits of code to the product that you can now use.

Part of the goals is to try to make it work as well as possible on E-Ink displays and lower powered devices. The improvement process is still ongoing, but the product is an asset already.

The online description:
Quote:
A short demonstration of Ivan Ivanenko's Librera document reader (known nearer the dawn of Android as 'PDF Reader').
Double page on a 13.3'' (near A4) EPD screen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzfTJtSVUAc

mdp is offline   Reply With Quote