View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 02:02 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
As far as I know, only the Kobo e-ink devices can have their reading position synced via calibre. And do to that, you have to use my Kobo Utilities plugin.

For other devices, Kobo will sync books bought from their shop across their devices and apps. Kindle will as well. Kindle might also sync sideloaded books, but I don't have one to try. I think the reading app Marvin has a mechanism to do it, but I think that is between Marvin on different devices.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote