Thread: Radio APP
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Sadly, some things get blocked for the Arc in Google Play, likely because of its lack of a GPS.

espace.mu probably uses Flash, which isn't supported on the Arc, though there are other posts here with the links to download a working version (I'm too lazy to look 'em up for you :P).

If you can find TuneIn Radio from an alternate source it should work perfectly fine (the version from Good E-Reader works great for me, but they are having some severe site problems this weekend, so you might need to wait a few days to get it; I'd direct download, though, as I found their store app to be a complete mess that crashed regularly).
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote