View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
I am not real familiar with the Kobo, but I've used my neighbors ever so briefly. In that brief period, I can tell you I much prefer the interface of my prs-t1.

I think that since you are using calibre, it will be hard to beat the sony for collection management. the sony will automatically add any books you have marked as a series in calibre into its collections area - and will sort the books properly for the series. I believe there is also an option in cailbre to have sony collections created based on genre and other tags you apply to your books in calibre.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote