Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 11:35 PM   #48
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Thanks, Tom (and thanks Nyssa for not objecting ). That rule sounds good, with of course the exception of the second-chance month coming up in January.

I'd say, as far as keeping track, it'd just be up to anyone who notices to point out if a nomination is a repeat. Hopefully we have some keen eyes around here. I don't think we necessarily have to have a running list, but if someone wants to do one then go for it since it would make it a bit easier. It's not too hard though, if someone wanted to check on a title, just to look at the last six vote threads and the titles for each month would be on the first post/poll of each thread. I don't see it being a problem either way.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote