View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #15
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigreg View Post
And if the information WASN'T posted, would any of you posted a reply to this topic?
I never go out of my way to say anything negative about Christan publishers and their books and never post negative things in the threads. I like having that tag so I can skip it and go about my business and it is nice to know before I waste time reading a book I'm going to just delete a few chapters in.

Since you have made a point of it though I will post something here. I personally don't want to be preached to and like to know ahead of time so I can avoid the books. I have accidentally downloaded a couple for free and I figure out what is going on pretty quickly, but why waste that time when I could be reading something else. Again, there is nothing wrong with this if you are Christian or like the usually overly positive moral messages in these books. It always seems very fake to me though and completely takes me out of the story so I appreciate knowing so I can avoid them.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote