View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 11:51 AM   #6
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazling View Post
Cleaning up the metadata quickly became obsessive... but now my Marvin index is sane and uncluttered at last.

I hope if the dev really is walking away, he/she/they will release the code into the wild so some committee of dedicated coders/users can keep up the maintenance under GPL or similar. Seems like Apple is bound to break it one day with one of their silly iOS upgrades...

Anyway, it's still working just great so... enjoy it while it lasts!
It hasn't been updated since 2017. I doubt releasing the source code will help with maintenance (for public releases anyway).

That's why I'm very careful when updating iOS. I have an iPad for beta testing which is updated first. If everything works OK, that's when I update my other iOS devices.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote