View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 08:57 AM   #7
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskie_it View Post
- - - - -
I remember that Knc1 was working on a fix for this and he should have warned us when/if he was able to work it out.
I would like to know if a solution has eventually been found and a link to that, if possible. I tried but there are so many threads about KUAL that I can't identify the right one.

Thanks!
Nothing "Kindle" has happened here since what was posted.

Just making the KUAL ghost invisible should do the trick for people who do not like the "hide in an unused collection" suggestion.

What little time I have had, has been taken up with "fighting city hall" -
They have some complaints about how long I keep my grass.
No, I didn't make that up, I really am trying to fight city hall and the situation has me so stressed out I can't think straight.

Hmm...
"can't think straight" ...
Maybe if I get a "doctor's note" from my psychiatrist ...
Right! Directly after I get "Kindle addiction" recognized in DSM-5
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote