View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 11:57 PM   #13
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
Everybody praises WP, which I have to say I think is not very intuitive. Added to that, it's supposed to be a full-blown crm system as I understand it.

Is there anything else which one can load on a server so that more than one person can access it, but which is much simpler. We have a site of - currently - about 12-14 pages but which we'd like to expand, but I don't think I want to spend time fighting WP or asking my wife to do it either.
I was going to sign up with Wordpress.com. Then, once I was pretty far into the sign-up process, it seemed they were steering me to a paid version. When I went to "Help" it said: 'Oh sorry. We're backlogged with requests and can only reply to paying customers.' I ran for my life. I checked out Host Gator. I loved the UI. They bragged of 24/7 service and an 800 phone number. I called. Heard lots of nice music for five minutes. I checked out GoDaddy. I called them. Someone answered. I signed up. Cheap. Easy. Solid. And real service. I couldn't be happier.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote