View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 12:59 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by donvan View Post
I have transfered items in MOBI format to my Kindle and everything seems to work. When i attempt to open item the following error is shown.

urlopen error [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions>
Are you getting this error for every book on your Kindle or only for some books or only for some news items?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote