View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #157
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
I have both a facebook account and a twitter account, i rarely post anythign on my twitter account however i do post on FB. BUT I always am wary and would not want to post anything that i would not want my mum/boss or anyone else to see...

e.g. i have been off poorly for 5 weeks and i asked my close friends/family who are on fb to text me or email me if they want an update as i am not posting anything on FB. which everyone complied with
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote