View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #15
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I checked my Kindles and I'd forgotten to change them for DST. I hate the changing time twice a year. But, since i have a clock in my bedroom and a three clocks in the kitchen, and time on my computer and a clock next to the computer, and since I wear a wristwatch I hadn't noticed the time on my Kindles was wrong. Other than the Kindles being off by one hour they were fine but I leave WiFi on. I don't think it takes power like the 3G does.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote