View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #25
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack9 View Post
Thanks. Have you tried CM10.1 yet?

To stick with CM10.0, "cm-10-20121231-NOOKTABLET-acclaim-HD.zip" is the correct, most recent file, right?
I am still running CM10.0 ("cm-10-20121231-NOOKTABLET-acclaim-HD.zip") internally and am pretty happy with it -- even with its few annoying quirks (charging and storage related).

I have an earlier version of 10.1 installed on SD but has not played with it much: the handful of new features introduced by JellyBean 4.2 (on which CM10.1 is based) aren't compelling for me to leap onto 10.1 at this point. I'll eventually get on 10.1, sooner rather than later if it incorporates fixes for known bugs left unsolved in 10.0 final.
Quote:
Also, is it OK to do the back up to the same SD card (8GB), with just one full (8GB) partition, that has the same files used for the flash? And some posts talk about partition size. Is that only a concern when booting CM from the SD instead of eMMC?
Yes, I too have a single-partition 8GB card which I use exclusively for backup and flashing ROM on emmc. Boot partition sizing is a consideration only in the case of running CM off an SDCard which entails having 3-4 distinct partitions.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote