View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:31 AM   #252
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
For me (Ubuntu), it's actually the opposite: my laptop detects a new network connection and tries to autoconfigure itself. I have simply defined a profile matching the usb0 MAC address, which sets the laptop's IP address to the required value. So while it tries to autoconfigure, I just select that profile.
That missing part was described in a "later than your quote" edit to my post.

But the bug report was about the possibility of over-writing the output of the **next** launched application by the output of the **prior** launched application.

USBnetwork only happened to be the first one that generated an example of the bug.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote