View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #394
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Hi Faterson, sorry for taking long to get back. I'm struggling with one last feature before the next update. It's taking a lot of time to fine-tune (now almost all is OK).

The easy one: Losing the line breaks in exported notes is an oversight. I'll get that fixed in the next update.

The hard one: Exporting highlights and selections with formatting intact is a bit harder. I'll work on it but I might not be able to fit it into the very next update.