View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:26 PM   #6
Blintok57
Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blintok57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 -32g - Kobo Aura
hello everyone. just started in with an ereader after thinking about them for a while.
A few weeks ago i got a kobo touch. from then i was quickly hooked on ereading and in the last few weeks have read as much as i did in the last year.

while i liked the touch my old eyes wanted something more. i thot of the glo but decided to look at the arc. In the same store they also had the Nexus 7 at just 20$ more than the arc (32gig) but in the end i decided the kobo had the edge if you like to eread. the kobo bookstore tilts it towards the arc/kobo readers.

so on friday i got the 16g kobo arc and enjoyed it alot. very happy with what it can do. but in hindsight i wished i had of got the 32gig. and that is what i did today. returned the 16g arc and bought the 32g arc.

its been a weekend of discovery finding out what the arc can do. from playing games to surfing the web to playing movies. the color screen is nice when looking at magazines.

so if you mostly wanting an ereader with some extras the kobo arc is the way to go.
Blintok57 is offline   Reply With Quote