View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #34
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by markino View Post
0x55 - sounds like we agree completely then, and perhaps davidfor does too (although he hasn't stated definitely). Anyone else agree with this total separation - the normal Home page remains solely for recently open books (perhaps with a concessionary link on the Home screen to recently added books)?
Actually, I don't agree. If I connect my Touch to my PC and copy a book to it, that is the book I am most likely to open when I start reading again.

The other problem with this is that I have several books on my Touch that I started a while ago, but not finished. I probably won't finish them, but haven't removed them. If I finish the current books, I don't want these to suddenly appear on the home screen. The most recently added books make more sense.
Quote:
The system as it currently stands does not even really have internal logic to it, as these recent additions are being added to the category "Reading". You're not reading them until you start reading them, are you?
I always think of this as "Recently fiddled with".

I do think the lists are limited. The thing I most want is a way to filter the lists. To start with, being able to show the books based on reading status or type.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote