View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #22267
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Had me going for a moment there. What cars??? Then I checked the original...

Black coffee, as usual.

EDIT: actually, the more I look at it the more I wonder how the hell you did that. I know photoshop etc. can work wonders, but still!
The picture is low res so easy to get away with. For example look at the hedge in front of the tree, you can see how he used the clone tool to copy the hedge next to it over where the car was. Same is true for the grey ground.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote