View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #14540
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
One I just remembered I also read when I was away on holiday, and thoroughly enjoyed: Brandon Sanderson's "Warbreaker". This is a standalone fantasy and, as with all of Sanderson's books, has an ingenious magic system and strong world-building (which people tend to either love or hate - I very much like it).
I'm glad to hear you liked it, but I am not sure what it is about that book, I have started it twice and still not been able to get beyond the prologue. I normally really like his books (reading The Gathering Storm right now) so I am not sure what it is. Maybe I just need to give it a couple more chapters to get drawn in. I may try again next year.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote