View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #6
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I think we're still lacking a lot of information about this (to say the least), even basic specs. Then there's all the special applesauce that only becomes known when they actually launch. This has to be more than a shrunken iPad2 or nobody will buy it. I think it's unlikely to be less than $349 for the low end model.

I think we're still waiting for confirmation on the 'likely' Oct 23 event. Earlier rumors said 'invitations will be sent' this week and here we are still waiting.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote