View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #6
vans
Zealot
vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Elonix 621eb, Asus Transformer, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
You can't draw any conclusions from the seven faulty models you saw on eBay. It's quite possible that the very fact that they were faulty was the reason they were being sold. It's not a representative sample.

If there was some "inherent unreliability or fragility", I think we'd all know about it by know - and so would Amazon.

Mike
I don't disagree, I am not trying to make any point I just thought it was a lot.

I must have been bored today because just after I posted my question I then did another ebay search (UK).

Searching by "Kindle Keyboard" produced 197 results but 4 of those were just cases leaving 193

Using "Kindle Keyboard (fault, faulty, spares, repairs, broken, cracked)" produced 37.

I then looked at the low value Keyboards that did not mention any fault in the description and immediately found another 13 being sold as "spares or repairs". I stopped looking at about £9. So the total number that were faulty was 50 which is 26%.
vans is offline   Reply With Quote