View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #13
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I do hope you enjoy the experience, sun surfer. I find that there is so much more to be gained in reading Jane Austen, as opposed to seeing a film, because that just tells the story, where with the book you get her witty and sometimes barbed comments on the society and its values as she observed them. In fact, having enjoyed the experience of reading Mansfield Park so much, I'm tempted to ignore my frighteningly large TBR shelves (real and electronic) and go back and reread the rest of her books.

I have just finished the book, but won't make any comments on how things turn out for the time being.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote