View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #192
urbster1
urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.urbster1 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi ixtab, since dev cert and kindlet were necessary for the previous FontHack I guess they were still installed, so the FontHack 1.3 installed just fine, and it runs. However, like you, I cannot get the default font to change. Thanks for all your hard work!

edit: Weirdly, though, I can still change the Sans-serif font! So, I can still read in the font I prefer if I change the setting in the menu to sans serif (although the font is actually serif). Funny workaround but it will do for now.

Condensed and monospace fonts also seem to change, just not serif. The settings did keep from the previous version.

Last edited by urbster1; 04-13-2012 at 09:41 PM.
urbster1 is offline   Reply With Quote