View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #14
Jaede
Enthusiast
Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Just don't let the T1 see you, she will be fuming

I have two readers on the go, myself. My T1 is my faithful homebody, while my PRS-350 is a hot pink lady who likes to travel in my purse!
The Simple Touch and the Kobo Touch. The Simple Touch is the stronger of the two, but the Kobo Touch is more delicate and visually more pleasing. Hobbiton font rocks when reading from it. But there is truth in your words. The Simple Touch can never know that I am with the Kobo. The two of them might do something crazy like refuse to turn on, or suddenly lose all my books, or worse yet, and fry my computer with my Calibre library, and backups.

My wife has a hot pink lady of her own, (350), and I just discovered she rocks as well. Send to device with Calibre, and she seems to make her own collections independent of the Reader Library from Sony. I haven't fully experimented with this, only a few series that I loaded onto it for my wife, but it looked cool, and convenient.

I'm not crazy! I don't give form and personality to my E-Readers. They had them already when I bought them, or maybe when I loaded them with my libraries.
Jaede is offline   Reply With Quote