View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 03:30 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindlevarazs View Post
Hi!
I think it is false. I have tried to download PRCs from server and Kindle rejected it. Another time and another place it has worked. If I rename the same prc to mobi, it has worked, too. And from another server the prc has worked, too. So my practice has proved, that the server settings are necessary for the correct download.
You think what is false? Everyone agrees that the proper server-side configuration is necessary for the Kindle (at least the older ones) to successfully download ebook files from a webserver.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 11-27-2011 at 03:35 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote