View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 07:53 AM   #140
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Thank you all for quick adoption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
what did you do differently than 1268? just a code cleanup or something more?
Mostly slight code cleanup.

I tried to improve the management strategy of file type association so that co-existance with other MOBI file handling applications are more automatc. Unfortunately, I got no significant gains in weeks. So, I decided to postpone the improvemen and to declare the release status.

The most significant change in 1.1.1271 is the updated document (readme.txt). It was unchanged since the initial distribution (way back in April) and some statements were out of sync with the actual program.

If no serious issues are reported in a week or so, I will say MobiHandler is not in a testing stage any more.

So, please use it and let me know any issues.

Alissa
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote