View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 12:45 AM   #1
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Thumbs up Just stopping by to say "Thank you!"

Hi,

This is my first post here. I have been lurking for a few months though.

For my birthday, very late in February, my husband gave me a PRS-950. I started playing with it, load it up with books, and since I am the kind of person whose last words inevitably will be "hm, I wonder what this button does?", I of course got myself into all sorts of weird problems with my new toy.

Since that happens to me quite a lot with electronic devices, I have become fully fluent in the art of Google searching, and was able to find solutions to my problems every single time. After a while I noticed that every solution I found that actually worked was from this forum, so in an effort to save myself time I simply bookmarked it and started to just search here rather than all over the internet.

Just a few minutes ago I ended up needing to do a hard reset on my 950. I tried a soft reset several times (since I am slightly insane ), but when that didn't work I went to the sticky thread in this forum, found directions on how to do a hard reset, and my reader is now functional again and in the process of re-downloading my library from the computer I'm typing this on. And since this forum has been so very useful to me I decided that while I'm waiting, I'll register and type this long-winded thank you note, to try and express my appreciation for all the help you have unknowingly given me.

to everyone who posts here, who researches, shares their knowledge, and helps us eReader newbies learn and get the most out of our devices. You are, all of you, awesome, and I can't thank you enough!

ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote