View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #8
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
It would be a nice feature. But, for people like me who are reading a dozen books at any given time, it wouldn't matter much.
Far as I know, the Kindle can only have one book open at a time.

Do you always go back to the home screen before putting the the kindle down?

By the way, I agree with DiapDealer, in that ANYTHING to do with screen savers is a "meh" at best. Nothing in the world of screen savers since the virtual fish tank rated more than a "meh." (The virtual fish tank is awsome!)
But the more I think about this idea, the more I think it's on the high end of the "meh" range.
If it were a feature, I'd turn it on.
If this were a hack, I'd consider installing it.

Last edited by ApK; 01-31-2011 at 04:13 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote