View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:22 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
An option to view just the most recently added books.

Useful when adding large numbers of books at once. Would make fixing up the tags, etc. afterward much easier.
When you import books, they are always put at the top of the library view. They will stay there until you do a search, a sort, or some other operation. I take advantage of this fact to use the approach itimpi suggests. I select the books I just added (the top N books), then use bulk metadata edit to add a 'ToDo' tag. When done importing and setting the tag (can loop several times), I apply a restriction that limits what I see to books tagged with ToDo, and then clean up as needed.

If I remember, before importing I set the 'ToDo' restriction. That way after importing, the library view will contain only books that already have or that should have the ToDo tag. All that remains is to select all and apply ToDo.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote