View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
devilsadvocate
Complicated Warlock
devilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role modeldevilsadvocate is a good role model

Device: HP Mini 1101, Droid X rooted, GTab rooted/VEGAnTAB Ginger Edition/CM7
Gentouch Unboxing

Okay, funny story...

Phenomshel wanted to go to the nearest (to us) KMart to look at the Augen e-book reader. It's nice, and for the price it's really nice. The Gentouch was next to it; they had 4 in stock. I said something along the lines of "Not bad", reasoning that I might pick one up in a month or so, depending on whether I want to up my Tour to a Bold 9650 (and make money on my Tour) or spring for the Droid X.

Then we got home and got online. Oops.

I found out they apparently were just released today and KMarts in major metro areas were running out of these within hours. I looked at Shel and said, "Umm, I think we need to go back."

These are just the pics I happen to have in my Tour right now; there will be more and I will review the device for my site sometime this weekend. I see much hacking in my future, as if I didn't do enough of that already.
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With Quote