View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 11:18 PM   #59
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier View Post
Do you mean overall throughout the device or just the launcher?
Overall throughout the device. I use RelaunchX as my launcher and opening books never misses a touch now and inside Moon + Reader Pro swiping to increase or decrease either the font size or brightness is great now. Of course this might be due to a number of factors, such as doing a factory reset on the device after upgrading or some sort of placebo effect and it is all in my head.

Whatever the reason I like the results compared to how it reacted before. I'll have to see if this lasts or is just a short lived anomaly.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote