View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 07:45 AM   #57
the_Pan
Connoisseur
the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.the_Pan is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Kobo Forma, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As to not using WiFi to get to Wikipedia from with a book, that's absurd. To do that, you would need all of Wikipedia on the device.
I've found a version within the kiwix project, one language, without pictures,~5GB (for german).
I don't need pictures and other languages to get explanations for words i simply never have heard of (historical novels have tons of those).
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
And I can already search Wikipedia by selecting a word in a book. No typing necessary
That's the function i meant. wouldn't it be cool if you could use it with the offline-Wiki, without the need of Wifi?

Last edited by the_Pan; 10-31-2017 at 07:59 AM. Reason: kiwix url added
the_Pan is offline   Reply With Quote