View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #8
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
I'm actually having the same issue on my iPad. Glad I'm not the only one. I sent them (Sony) an email earlier. I even went to adobe to verify I was giving the correct name & password to the Sony app. On another device I started up the Bluefire reader app, and my adobe id worked fine.

I also found that I can load my Sony books into the Bluefire Reader app on my iPad...so if we can never get the Sony Reader iPad/iPhone app to work, get Bluefire!
I've got the Bluefire app as well on my iPad and I like it. I signed into my Sony account with the Safari browser and downloaded a few of my previous purchases, then used Bluefire to open them. I just downloaded a few books, not my entire library. Good to know if the Sony Reader app doesn't work, we can work around it.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote