View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 12:17 PM   #28
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The camera's actually quite nice for outdoor shots - it just struggles rather in not very bright indoor lighting, such as I took that with. Plus the fact that I had to take the picture while the boot screen was visible, which meant that I was holding the phone one-handed at the time, hence the vibration and blurred picture.

It serves its purpose, though, I think, which was simply to clarify the somewhat confusing point that the Gen3's boot screen shows a picture of a Gen3 .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote