Thread: Get Well Slow
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 03:35 PM   #26
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
my Kindle was a fantastic help with my recent knee surgery. familiarize the nurses with the device so that when you are looking for it they don't think you're hallucinating. I had fallen asleep with my Kindle (which is normal for me), but it had somehow become tangled in the sheets. when the vampire shift nurse came in to draw my blood I was frantically searching for it. she asked what I was doing and I told her I had misplaced my Kindle. "Your Ken doll?" no!!! Kindle. and electric reading device. "an electric what???" finally when she was really close to going for backup I found it. this just isn't a conversation that makes any sense at 4 in the morning!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote