Thread: Silliness Fun little sig game
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:31 AM   #118
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Are there any gay, lesbian or bi dragons?
Possibly, but they don't lay eggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
why stop there ?

why not include incestuous, x-dressers and blood-suckers ...
You think you're kidding, don't you? In fact, the matter of incest regularly comes up on the forums at Dragon Cave, with many people getting quite worked up about it. And there was a Vampire dragon at Halloween, that could only reproduce by biting an egg and injecting venom into it. (I don't have any of those, I wasn't playing the game yet.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Hey, I was only wondering whether the surplus eggs from Neko's dragons could be adopted by a same-sex dragon partnership., or even a single-parent dragon.
Well, from my point of view, yes. But from the game's point of view, the limit is based on how many eggs I have, and the number of dragons I have is irrelevant; I can only have up to 5 eggs, and a total of up to 9 eggs and hatchlings (I think). Which I suppose sort of makes sense from a game mechanics point of view, or egg hoarding would spiral exponentially once players got going.

But I think I'll let my other Valentine dragon adopt the next egg I get from the Cave.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote